Does your child need help with any of the following areas?
– Paying attention & listening
– Understanding & following instructions
– Learning words & or talking in sentences
– Clear speaking & saying clear sounds
– Social skills & interacting with other children
– Learning two languages
– Reading, spelling & writing
Services offered at Talking Triumphs include:
– Assessment – Individual therapy with parents & their children
– Group therapy including; school readiness groups & school aged groups.
– Parent & teacher workshops
How can this therapy service be funded?
– Talk to your GP to see if you are eligible to get a rebate through Medicare or a private health fund.
Our Speech Therapist: Nisrine El-Choueifati
Nisrine has a Masters in speech pathology & 9 years experience supporting the communication & literacy of children aged 0-13 years. Nisrine considers the social, personality, developmental, educational and community factors that impact on communication & literacy. She is fluent in English, Arabic & French, & works creatively with families, teachers & other professionals to achieve the best possible outcomes.
For high quality service & more information, contact us on +61 423 224 449