What is Marriage Preparation?
The Maronite Church in Australia, through the Maronite Office of Family Life and Marriage, offers a comprehensive marriage preparation program designed to help couples explore together the strengths and weaknesses of their relationship by building a deeper understanding of the:
- Meaning and purpose of the sacrament of marriage
- Gift of sexuality and fertility
- Power of communication
- Roots of the Maronite Church and living its faith
Choosing a Maronite Marriage means:
- Entering marriage freely and willingly
- Being ready to make a total and faithful commitment
- Living a fruitful relationship open to life
How & Where is the course given?
“Forever and Always One” is conducted in a group setting.
Classes are over either:
- Four separate sessions conducted on Tuesday or Wednesday evening classes from 7:30pm to 9:30pm.
- Or two consecutive Saturday classes from 9am to 1pm.
Classes are held on:
- Tuesdays and Saturdays at St Charbel’s, Punchbowl
- Wednesdays and Saturdays at Our Lady of Lebanon, Harris Park
The preparation involves four sessions covering the following:
- Session 1: Marriage: A Divine Gift
- Session 2: Two Become One
- Session 3: The Power of Communication
- Session 4: The Maronite Church: Roots and Mission
How to Book
To check the availability of course dates availability please visit our website and fill in the online form provided:
Please follow the link below or click the picture to register for the Marriage Preparation Courses.
Once we receive your form, we will email you back with your booking confirmation and payment information.
The Maronite Marriage Preparatory Course is at a fee of $200 per couple.